Room and Location Information
Twin Peaks B Room
Location Map is here Map
European Travel Guidance
For European Attendees, if you need an ESTA[Electronic System for Travel Authorization] contact for your visit, please use
College of Engineering
409 Dana Research Center
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Reimbursement Guidelines **USA Only**
We thank the University of Michigan for processing the reimbursements.
*Note: Please submit your reimbursement request by November 1st.
In order for the University of Michigan to process your travel reimbursement for this event, you need to e-mail the following information to CSE-Reimbursements@umich.edu. Please use subject line: NSF Wireless Open Source Convergence Workshop Reimbursement.
In the body of the email, please include:
3. Departure Date and Time
4. Return Date and Time
Please attach electronic copies of any applicable receipts in the following
- Airfare: E-ticket/internet - receipt/statement required indicating itinerary, class of airfare purchased, purchase date, and proof of payment. The University of Michigan will only reimburse up to the amount of economy/coach class airfare on US Flag Carrier airlines.
- Lodging: Itemized hotel receipt required. Room charge and applicable taxes only.
- Meals: Itemized receipts are needed. Maximum allowable meal reimbursements: $25 for each breakfast, $25 for each lunch, $55 for each dinner.
- Ground Transportation
- Car Rental: Itemized receipt/rental agreement required showing purchase date and proof of payment.
- Gasoline allowed for rental cars only (no mileage for rental cars)
- Mileage reimbursed for personal vehicle at $0.535 per mile (no gasoline for personal vehicle)
We will reimburse a maximum of $700 for domestic travel.
** If you were already planning on attending MobiCom, please attach electronic copies of any applicable receipts in the following categories:
- Lodging: (For night of 14th only) Itemized hotel receipt required. Room charge and applicable taxes only.
- Ground transportation to and from the hotel to workshop, on the 15th
- Any airline charges you may have accrued from changing the flights to arrive the 14th
- Meals: Itemized receipts are needed. Breakfast & Lunch, up to $25, and Dinner, up to $55, on the 14th and 15th only
Directions to Hotel
Snowbird is conveniently located 40 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport, a major airline hub