The Award recognizes and rewards outstanding College of Engineering faculty and staff members for excellence in mentoring. This award is established to confer honor upon individuals whose inspiration and contributions to faculty, staff, or student development are truly significant.
- All faculty and staff in the College of Engineering are eligible.
- Past recipients are not eligible for a period of five years after receiving the award.
A committee will be appointed by the Dean of Engineering to select award recipients.
Nominations may be initiated by College of Engineering staff, students, faculty, and administrators. Each nomination must, however, be submitted to the Chair of the candidate’s academic unit for review and approval prior to submission to the Dean’s Office. Complete nominations are required NO LATER THAN April 11, 2018.
The nomination packet should consist of ONE pdf file emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (separate emails will not be accepted) containing the following:
- one letter of nomination including the names of the nominator(s) and the nominee which should include the rationale for the nomination and pertinent accomplishments; the letter will be preferably one page and a maximum of two pages in length;
- a letter of support from the COE department chair, if not included among the nominators above;
- a maximum of three letters of support from current or former students and/or Engineering colleagues.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
|2013||Richard Harris||Student Services|
|2012||Rachelle Reisburg||Student Services|
|2006||Albert Sacco, Jr.||ChE|