2014 Faculty Recruitment
Continuing a multi-year expansion in size and scope, Northeastern University’s College of Engineering seeks faculty candidates for tenured or tenure-track appointments at the associate or full professor level, both within the College and in conjunction with interdisciplinary positions across the campus. Exceptional candidates at the assistant professor level will also be considered.
2014 Faculty Searches within Engineering
2014 Interdisciplinary Faculty Searches
- Data Science, with opportunity to seek joint appointment with the College of Science.
- Personalized Medicine, with opportunity to seek joint appointment with Bouve College of Health Sciences, College of Science, and College of Computer and Information Science.
- Security, with opportunity to seek joint appointment with the College of Science.
- Urban Coastal Sustainability and Adaptation, with opportunity to seek joint appointment with the College of Science.
Faculty & Staff Positions
Please click on the links below to review all open faculty and staff positions within the College of Engineering.
- Full-time positions
- Part-time positions
- Full-time Interdisciplinary positions
- Part-time Interdisciplinary positions