The 3D Printing Workshop teaches students all the necessary skills to design & print parts on the Makerbot Replicator 2. In this hands on workshop students will learn the various techniques involved with designing in SOLIDWORKS (or a similar program), setting up Makerware (The Makerbot software), and a few helpful printing tips and techniques. Best of all, every attendee can return to the center to focus on printing their self-designed part.
Please note the following to apply:
• Submit an application to attend through the EventBrite Registration.
• Submit your application to participate by Friday, October 16th, 5:00pm
• A laptop with Solidorks installed is required for the event. Engineering students should see http://help.coe.neu.edu for Solidworks access. All other majors should contact their home college to see if access exists.
• Attendees: Northeastern students, faculty & staff only. Please have your Husky email/ID ready when applying.
• Your application DOES NOT guarantee attendance. You will receive an email 2 days prior to the event confirming your acceptance to attend and the event details. In the case you are wait-listed, you will receive an email with details on our wait-list process & how to gain entry to the event if confirmed attendees do not show.