To thrive in the future, US companies must figure out how to leverage Asia in their global strategies. Hear from CEOs and senior executives who will share insights on how best to source from, sell into, and innovate in Asia, given the trends in technology and the outlook for globalization.
- Peter Goodson, Distinguished Fellow at INSEAD EMI
- Syed Jafry, SVP and President—Regions, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Suranjan Magesvaran, President P&G Asia-Pacific and P&G India-Middle East-Africa, Singapore (by video)
- Cyril Perducat, EVP, IOT and Digital Offers, Schneider Electric
- Jack Perkowski, Managing Partner, JFP Holdings Ltd, Beijing
- Vivek Sharma, CEO, Piramal Pharma Solutions
**To view the speaker's bios, click here.
*Event is free of charge but space is limited and pre-registration is required. Light lunch included.
Made possible by an anonymous gift to the Center for Emerging Markets.
Co-sponsored by the Emerging Markets Institutes at Cornell University and INSEAD.
To learn more about the Center for Emerging Markets, click here.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.