Below is a list of our most frequently used forms. Additional forms can be located on the Registrar's website. To download the form, click on the link and then save the document to your computer. E-signatures may be utilized on some forms.
NOTE: Please allow TWO business days for signatures requiring Graduate School authorization.
- Academic Probation Action Plan - Must be completed by student and academic advisor when a student is notified of academic probationary status.
- Change of Degree Status - Use this form to request to change from non-degree to degree-seeking status in the Graduate School of Engineering
- Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCF) - (for applicants, and for some students who transfer programs or change degree level)
- Incomplete Grade Contract - This form is to be completed together by a student and their instructor when an Incomplete grade is given for a course. Submit the completed form to the GSE office in 130 Snell.
- Leave of Absence Petition - Complete this form if you are a full-time student and you are requesting in advance to take time off from your studies.
- Petition (GSE Form)
- Petition to Audit a Course - Full-time graduate students (registered for 8 credits before the audit request) may, with permission, audit one class per term
- Registration Override Request Form - Use this form to request assistance when you are unable to register for a course online due to restrictions placed on the course, especially College of Business courses.
- Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines - Guidelines to help you with the preparation of your thesis or dissertation.