Below is a list of our most frequently used forms. Additional forms can be located on the Registrar's website.
NOTE: Please allow TWO business days for signatures requiring Graduate School authorization.
- Academic Probation Action Plan - Must be completed by student and academic advisor when a student is notified of academic probationary status.
- Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCF) - (for applicants, and for some students who transfer programs or change degree level)
- Incomplete Grade Contract - This form is to be completed together by a student and their instructor when an Incomplete grade is given for a course. Submit the completed form to the GSE office in 130 Snell.
- Leave of Absence Petition - Complete this form if you are a full-time student and you are requesting in advance to take time off from your studies.
- Non-medical Leave of Absence Petition - Complete this form if you are a full or part-time student and you need to take time off from your studies due to a non-medical emergency. This form is usually used if you are currently taking a course(s) that you cannot complete due to a non-medical emergency.
- Petition (GSE Form)
- Petition to Audit a Course - Full-time graduate students (registered for 8 credits before the audit request) may, with permission, audit one class per term
- Registration Override Request Form - Use this form to request assistance when you are unable to register for a course online due to restrictions placed on the course, especially College of Business courses.
- Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines - Guidelines to help you with the preparation of your thesis or dissertation.