You are here
Mathworks TA office hours for Spring 2018
Happy New Year and welcome to the Spring 2018 semester!
My name is Mohammadreza Alimadadi and I will continue working as the MathWorks Teaching Assistant during Spring 2018 semester. As before, I try to provide on-campus help and mentoring concerning MathWorks products. I'd like to thank all the people who stopped by my office hours in the fall 2017 semester for their interesting questions and programming problems. I hope that I made a positive impact on your research and coursework.
How You Can Contact Me:
- For specific or private MATLAB & Simulink questions, please send an e-mail message to MathWorksHelp@neu.edu.
- For personalized, immediate assistance on campus, please attend my office hours listed below.
- Tuesday: 5:00PM–8:00PM (Colab-D except for February 13th which will be held in the Discovery lab)
- Thursday: 4:30PM–6:30PM (Discovery lab)
- Friday: 3:30PM–8:30PM (Discovery lab except for January 19th which will be held in Colab-D)
Location: Snell Library.
If you cannot attend my regularly scheduled office hours, please e-mail me at MathWorksHelp@neu.edu to
discuss setting up a one-off meeting.