Congratulations to COS Professor (BioE & ChE Affiliated Professor) Srinivas Sridhar who has recently received three new grants totaling $1.13M. 1. Quantitative Neurovascular Imaging for Drug...
You are here
- P. Baldwin, S. Tangutoori, S. Sridhar, Generation of Dose-Response Curves and Improved IC50s for PARP Inhibitor Nanoformulations, Cancer Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols, 2017, 337-342
- J. Barlow, K. Gozzi, C.P. Kelley, B.M. Geilich, T.J. Webster, Y. Chai, S. Sridhar, A.L. Van De Ven, High Throughput Microencapsulation of Bacillus Subtilis in Semi-Permeable Biodegradable Polymersomes for Selenium Remediation, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 101(1), 2017, 455-464
- A.L. Van De Ven, S. Tangutoori, P. Baldwin, J. Qiao, C. Gharagouzloo, N. Seitzer, J.G. Clohessy, G.M. Makrigiorgos, R. Cormack, P.P. Pandolfi, S. Sridhar, Nanoformulation of Olaparib Amplifies PARP Inhibition and Sensitizes PTEN/TP53-Deficient Prostate Cancer to Radiation, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 16(7), 2017, 1279-1289
- J. Belz, N. Castilla-Ojo, S. Sridhar, R. Kumar, Radiosensitizing Silica Nanoparticles Encapsulating Docetaxel for Treatment of Prostate Cancer, Cancer Nanotechnology: Methods and Protocols, 2017, 403-409
- M.J. Cheng, R. Kumar, S. Sridhar, T.J. Webster, E.E. Ebong, Endothelial Glycocalyx Conditions Influence Nanoparticle Uptake for Passive Targeting, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 11, 2016, 3305-3315
Srinivas Sridhar is Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor of Physics at Northeastern University, and Visiting Professor of Radiation Oncology, Harvard Medical School. He is the Director and Principal Investigator of Nanomedicine Science and Technology, an IGERT (Integrative Graduate Education and Research Training) program funded by the National Cancer Institute and the National Science Foundation. He is the founding director of the Electronic Materials Research Institute, an interdisciplinary center with research and education thrusts in nanophotonics and nanomedicine. From 2004 to 2008 he served as Vice Provost for Research at Northeastern University, overseeing the University’s research portfolio. An elected Fellow of the American Physical Society, Sridhar’s current areas of research are nanomedicine and nanophotonics. He has published more than 160 articles on his work in nanomedicine, nanophotonics, metamaterials, quantum chaos, superconductivity and collective excitations in materials.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
The Awards Committee of the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Board of Directors has selected Professor Srinivas Sridhar from the College of Science and Chemical Engineering as the recipient of...
23 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY17 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 12 different projects representing over $600K dollars of investment in research.