MIE professor Abe Zeid, associate professor Sagar Kamarthi, & STEM Director of Programs & Partnerships Claire Duggan were awarded a $700K NSF grant to TRANSFORM liberal arts curriculum towards manufacturing.
You are here
- PhD, University of Akron, 1981
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- S. Onel, A. Zeid, S. Kamarthi, Agent-Based Simulation and Analysis of a Complex Adaptive Supply Network, International Journal of Collaborative Enterprise, 4(3), 2014, 188
- I. Zeid, J. Chin, C. Duggan, S. Kamarthi, Engineering Based Learning: A Paradigm Shift for High School STEM Teaching, International Journal of Engineering Education, 30(4), 2014, 1-12
- A. Zeid, S. Kamarthi, V. Sahney, Forward: Research Issues in Patient Centric Healthcare Delivery, International Journal of Collaborative Enterprise, 4(1-2), 2014, 1-2
- G.M. Uddin, K.S. Ziemer, I. Zeid, S. Kamarthi, Monte Carlo Study of the Molecular Beam Epitaxy Process for Manufacturing Magnesium Oxide Nano Scale Films, IIE Transactions, 47, 2014, 1-16
- S. Vadde, A. Zeid, S. Kamarthi, Optimal Pricing and Disposal Decisions for Product Recovery Facilities Under a Single Portfolio, International Journal of Collaborative Enterprise, 4(3), 2014
- E. Tuncel, I. Zeid, S. Kamarthi, Solving Large Scale Disassembly Line Balancing Problems with Uncertainty Using Reinforcement Learning, International Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 25, 2014, 647-659
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
As part of an ITEST grant, led by MIE professor Abe Zeid & associate professor Sagar Kamarthi, two videos that encourage students to pursue engineering have won a CINE Golden Eagle Award and a...
27 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY13 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 21 different research projects.