Continuing a multi-year expansion in size and scope, Northeastern University’s College of Engineering seeks faculty candidates for tenured or tenure-track appointments at the assistant, associate or full professor level, both within the College and in conjunction with interdisciplinary positions across the campus.
- Open Tenure-Track/Research Faculty Searches within Engineering
- Teaching Faculty Positions
- Co-op Faculty Positions
- All Faculty & Staff Positions
Open Tenure-Track/Research Faculty Searches within Engineering
- Professor and Chair, tenure or tenure-track position will be expected to build upon the department’s recognized strengths, recruit outstanding faculty, promote scholarly initiatives, facilitate internal and external research collaborations, and oversee curriculum changes.
- Professor and Chair, tenure or tenure-track position entails educational interaction with students in roles including, but not limited to, traditional instruction (lecture courses, lab courses), project team advising, and student organization advising.
- Assistant Teaching Professor - Bioengineering, non-tenure-track position at both the undergraduate and graduate levels within the Bioengineering department with primary emphasis on undergraduate bioengineering courses and related labs, as well as Capstone Design advising. Focus will be on Biomedical Devices and Signal and Image Processing.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Teaching Professor - Electrical and Computer Engineering with a focus on Data Science, non-tenure-track position teaching classes that make up the master's program in Data Science, such as classes on algorithm design, data processing, machine learning, data mining and data visualization.
- Assistant Teaching Professor - Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, non-tenure-track positions at both the undergraduate and graduate levels within the department with primary emphasis on probability and statistics, operations research, data mining, database management, machine learning and data analytics.
- Assistant Teaching Professor - MS in Information Systems, non-tenure-track position which will focus on courses specific to the MSIS Program in Boston with a typical teaching load of 6 courses for the academic year.
- Assistant Cooperative Education Coordinator - Multidisciplinary Graduate Engineering, non-tenure-track position primarily working with students in the College of Engineering’s Masters of Science programs in Telecommunication Networks, Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, and Internet of Things.
Please click on the links below to review all open faculty and staff positions within the College of Engineering.
- Full-time positions
- Part-time positions
- Full-time Interdisciplinary positions
- Part-time Interdisciplinary positions