Continuing a multi-year expansion in size and scope, Northeastern University’s College of Engineering seeks faculty candidates for tenured or tenure-track appointments at the assistant, associate or full professor level, both within the College and in conjunction with interdisciplinary positions across the campus.
- Open Tenure-Track/Research Faculty Searches within Engineering
- Co-op Faculty Positions
- All Faculty & Staff Positions
Open Tenure-Track/Research Faculty Searches within Engineering
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position in the area of Computational Bioengineering, with particular areas of interest including, but are not limited to: imaging, neuroengineering, and systems bioengineering.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position with expertise related to advanced materials, energy storage, medicine, nanoscale science and engineering, biology and biochemical systems, as well as theory and computation related to molecular systems, bioinformatics, big data, optimization and intelligence.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position with expertise in the area of Automation in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position with expertise in the broad area of Engineering at the Human-Natural Interface: Environmental Bioprocess, Air/Atmospheric, and Coastal Systems.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position with research interests and accomplishments in Power Electronics and Energy Systems, Internet of Things and Networking, Emerging Multiferroic and Quantum Devices, all areas of Robotics, Cybersecurity, machine learning, artificial intelligence and Big Data Computing.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, tenure or tenure-track position with preferred areas of research focus include, but are not limited to: thermo-fluids, thermal management and energy storage systems, dynamical systems and control, mechanics of additive manufacturing and tribology, biomechanics, healthcare, sensors and manufacturing.
- Assistant Cooperative Education Coordinator, non-tenure-track position with an initial focus within the Mechanical and Industrial Engineering department – Engineering Management, Energy Systems, Industrial Engineering, Data Analytics, Operations Research, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Assistant Cooperative Education Coordinator - Multidisciplinary Graduate Engineering, non-tenure-track position primarily working with students in the College of Engineering’s Masters of Science programs in Telecommunication Networks, Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, and Internet of Things.
Please click on the links below to review all open faculty and staff positions within the College of Engineering.
- Full-time positions
- Part-time positions
- Full-time Interdisciplinary positions
- Part-time Interdisciplinary positions