Need help? Walk-In Hours and Individual Appointments
Each graduate program has a Graduate Student Services Advisor assigned to the program. To identify the Student Services Advisor assigned to your degree program, please see below.
Graduate Student Services holds walk-in hours Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:00pm – 4:00pm for quick assistance. No appointment is needed.
Summer Walk-In Hours (May - August): Tuesday and Thursday 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
When you visit the GSE Office, bring with you:
- Your NUID (myNortheastern; not on your Husky Card)
- Course information
- CRN (5-digit # identifying course section), if relevant
Individual Appointments: If you would prefer to make an individual appointment with your advisor, please email your advisor to arrange a day and time.
The graduate school of engineering offers a variety of services to current students to help ensure they receive the most out of their educational experience and are encouraged to contact us with any questions. Some of our services include the facilitation of registration, graduation clearance, administration of stipended graduate assistantships, and review of OGS forms for international students.
Most information for current students can be found by reviewing the links below.
- Visit our customer service portal where you will easily be able to contact us. If you cannot find the answer to your question using the Search function, click on the “Email us” link on the bottom right-hand side of the page to email us your question.
- Your program’s assigned Student Services Advisor holds regular walk-in hours (no appointment needed) and will communicate those to you.
- Individual appointments available via your myNortheastern account online scheduling: https://prod-web.neu.edu/webapp6/public/calendar/booking/app/secure/main.action.
- Log into your myNortheastern account, click the “Self-Service” tab at the top, scroll down to the “Advising Resources” box on the left, and click “Appointment Calendar”
- For Group, choose “College of Engineering”
- For Affiliation, choose “Graduate School Advising”
- Select the calendar of your assigned student services advisor
- Check the calendar to see when your assigned advisor has walk-in hours OR Click on “Request an Appointment” on the appointment block that works best for you to make an appointment to meet with a specific student services team member
- Include a clear reason for your appointment so that we can best assist you.