The Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal (MDCVJ) reports on leading edge research, diagnosis, and treatments from specialists at the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and...
You are here
- BS, Pharmacy (magna cum laude), Northeastern University
- PhD, Pharmaceutics, Purdue University
- T. Nagai Award, Controlled Release Society
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Fellow
- Controlled Release Society, Fellow
- M. Talekar, M. Trivedi, P. Shah, Q. Ouyang, A. Oka, S.K. Gandham, M.M. Amiji, Combination wt-p53 and MicroRNA-125b Transfection in a Genetically Engineered Lung Cancer Model Using Dual EGFR/CD44 Targeted Nanoparticles, Molecular Therapy, 24(4), 2016, 759-769
- A. Singh, J. Xu, G. Mattheolabakis, M.M. Amiji, EGFR-Targeted Gelatin Nanoparticles for Systemic Administration of Gemcitabine in an Orthotopic Pancreatic Cancer Model, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine, 12(3), 2016, 589-600
- S. Yadav, S.K. Gandham, R. Panicucci, M.M. Amiji, Intranasal Brain Delivery of Cationic Nanoemulsion-Encapsulated TNF siRNA for Prevention of Experimental Neuroinflammation, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine, 12(4), 2016, 987-1002
- D. Deshpande, S. Kethireddy, D.R. Janero, M.M. Amiji, Therapeutic Efficacy of an w-3-Fatty Acid-Containing Estradiol Nano-Delivery System Against Experimental Atherosclerosis, PLoS ONE, 11(2), 2016
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
The Center for STEM Education kicked off its 2017 Young Scholars Program on June 26, 2017, with 26 budding scientists and engineers from high schools at a variety of cities and towns in the Greater Boston area.
ChE Chair & Professor Tom Webster and Affiliated Professor Mansoor Amiji gave invited talks last week at the Nanotechnology in Medicine Conference: From Molecules to Humans Conference last week...