The Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular Journal (MDCVJ) reports on leading edge research, diagnosis, and treatments from specialists at the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and...
You are here
- BS, Pharmacy (magna cum laude), Northeastern University
- PhD, Pharmaceutics, Purdue University
- T. Nagai Award, Controlled Release Society
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Fellow
- Controlled Release Society, Fellow
- M. Talekar, Q. Ouyang, M. Goldberg, M.M. Amiji, Co-silencing of PKM-2 and MDR-1 Sensitizes Multidrug Resistant Ovarian Cancer Cells to Paclitaxel in a Murine Model of Ovarian Cancer, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 14(7), 2015, 1521-1531
- A. Singh, M. Talekar, A. Raikar, M.M. Amiji, Macrophage-targeted Delivery Systems for Nucleic Acid Therapy in Inflammatory Diseases, Journal of Controlled Release, 190, 2014, 515-530
- S. Ganta, A. Singh, T.P. Coleman, D. Williams, M. Amiji, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology: Overcoming Drug Delivery Challenges in Contemporary Medicine, Nanomedicine: Principles and Perspectives, Published by Springer Publishing, New York, NY, Chapter 10, 2014, 191-236
- M.M. Amiji, Nanotechnology for Cancer Therapy, Published by CRC Press, LLC, Boca Raton, FL, 2007
- M.M. Amiji, Polymeric Gene Delivery: Principles and Applications, Published by CRC Press, LLC, Boca Raton, FL, 2004
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
The Center for STEM Education kicked off its 2017 Young Scholars Program on June 26, 2017, with 26 budding scientists and engineers from high schools at a variety of cities and towns in the Greater Boston area.
ChE Chair & Professor Tom Webster and Affiliated Professor Mansoor Amiji gave invited talks last week at the Nanotechnology in Medicine Conference: From Molecules to Humans Conference last week...